When police or prosecutors conceal significant exculpatory or impeaching material, we hold, it is ordinarily incumbent on the state to set the record straight. - Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Just another reason why she shouldn’t be a Judge.

``All the time I'm scared, I'm afraid,'' she told Juvenile Judge Eileen Olds. ``He's always coming in the house and sitting. He won't help me clean. He shakes his finger in my face, and I don't understand when he's signing. I don't understand.''

She also complained that her husband forced her to have sex and pushed her around.

Her husband pleaded guilty to an Oct. 15 assault and battery. The judge imposed a protective order but allowed the couple to continue to live together, while forbidding any ``hostile contact.'' The judge delayed ruling on the assault until June, when the couple is to return to court. In the meantime, the judge ordered the husband to take anger-management classes. The husband and wife will attend family counseling together.

So if you allow him to live in the same house then why order a PO? This one of many reasons why Judge Olds should be removed the bench.

The man seemed troubled that his marital problems had spilled into the daylight of the courtroom.

``Every time she gets with her friends there's a problem,'' he said. ``I know she's slow a little bit. I work with it. I've been working with her for seven years. If her friends would stop meddling with us, we could work this out.''

See how other affects the problems in their marriage.

Link to post

No comments: