When police or prosecutors conceal significant exculpatory or impeaching material, we hold, it is ordinarily incumbent on the state to set the record straight. - Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Here we go once again

It would that my ex has decided to close our child support once again, and the DCSE has allowed her, even though it was order by Judge Olds, and another judge to gone through the DCSE no matter what.

The last time this happen I called the main office of the DCSE and spoke with someone in Nick Young office that told me if it was order by the court to go thru DCSE then only a court can close the case.

So i guess this will be my ex way to get me back in court, after a few miss payments so she can claim that i owe more then what I do.

I can only wonder it I do have to go back to court if our case will be back in front of olds. Like it was the last time she close the case for eight years then she decided that she wanted child support again.

No comments: