When police or prosecutors conceal significant exculpatory or impeaching material, we hold, it is ordinarily incumbent on the state to set the record straight. - Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Saturday, October 27, 2007

I guess this could explain alot about Ms Olds

I guess she think of herself as very special, since it seem she was the first in following, but doesn't mean that she is all that. It surely doesn't mean that she is fit to be a judge.

Eileen Olds, a young lawyer and president of the Chesapeake, Va., chapter of the NAACP, describes herself as a "product of integration." "I was the first black to go to my elementary school, the first black cheerleader and so on," she said, recalling the stages of development that brought her into private law practice. "I am not me because of myself," she said, "but because of the NAACP."

this is why she is the way she is.

No comments: