When police or prosecutors conceal significant exculpatory or impeaching material, we hold, it is ordinarily incumbent on the state to set the record straight. - Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Looking Thru Past Files

I was looking through my case files today, and found a few things that I feel I need to share.

This is one of the road blocks that the JDR Court set in front of me.

Order was in Chesapeake JDR Court date 2-14-03.

The Following Parties where Present.
Petitioner/ on her attorney
Respondent

Type of case. Custody

Finding of the Courts:

"There is a NC Custody in effect, hearing pending in NC 3-6-03.
Atty D. Dickerson appt. GAL, he is to facilitate visitation."

It is ordered that (f) father ordered per order 12-1-97 order to provide proof
of HIV testing under seal by 3-20-03. (M) mother does not need to be back it (F)
has not provided test result by 3-20-03. (M) (F) order to complete parenting
classes.


case to cont'd. 3-21-03."

I did comply this time, the first time I refuse to comply. I inform Judge Olds that I would not since there was not grounds for such test under VA Law. She didn't push the issue.

The Courts received the test result via cert. Mail. In court the clerk claims that I didn't send the information till I present the returned receipt from my Cert. Mail to the court.

I took the class but she didn't.

Judge olds over look it, however she didn't show for court that day, yet (if I'm correct she didn't show for court) Only her lawyer.

She how the court treats fathers from the way they treat mother. Its like one law rich and one law for the poor or in this case one for mothers and one for fathers.

I SAY ITS TIME TO OPEN THE FAMILY COURTS TO THE PUBLIC AND HAVE EACH CASE RECORDED. HAVE THE JUDGES TERMS CUT 2 TERM IN OFFICE THEN BACK TO PRIVATE SECTOR FOR AT LEAST ONE TERM. BEFORE THEY ARE APPOINTED BACK TO FAMILY COURT

No comments: