When police or prosecutors conceal significant exculpatory or impeaching material, we hold, it is ordinarily incumbent on the state to set the record straight. - Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Kevins Story VA (Judges Olds and Willis)

It’s good to see that there are people taking action to defend their rights as a father.
I only wish that F4J would come to Chesapeake, VA and protest to bring awareness to the discrimination against fathers taking place in its Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court.
I haven’t had overnight visits in more than a year because of a temporary sole custody order that Judge Willis in Chesapeake, VA ordered last February when my ex-wife snatched my kids up from Atlanta where we lived at the time and carried them to Virginia.

In February 2007 I filed for divorce and custody of my children in the Fulton County courts in Atlanta where we lived for 5 years before my wife took the children. That same month, Judge Willis in Chesapeake, Virginia in violation of Federal Law stole the jurisdiction away from the Georgia courts and gave custody without visitation to my wife that I was finally granted a divorce from in December of last year.

That wasn’t enough. I have 3 children. One was actually born in Georgia, and not in Virginia like my other 2 children. My wife and kids lived with me continuously from 1996 until my wife took the children and left in Feb. 2007. In 1999, even though I wasn’t separated from my wife, the Chesapeake Juvenile and Domestic Relations court issued an order for child support in the amount of $311 per month. Once again, it was the dishonorable Judge Willis that issued the order. So, the Department of Child Support Enforcement in Chesapeake, Virginia got a judgment in the amount of $33, 000 against me. They claimed I owed back child support from Feb. 2007 dating back to 1999 for the support of my oldest daughter Alexis. Well, I told them and demonstrated to them by presenting tax returns and medical bills as well as school records that Alexis, and my wife lived with me all those years. I was the only one working, and I did support my child. They levied all my bank accounts and garnished 65% of my wages. Needless to say, I became homeless in Atlanta because I couldn’t pay my bills after they illegally took money from my accounts that I didn’t even owe.

It took 6 months to get to court. The dishonorable Judge Olds in Chesapeake, Virginia ruled to give me a credit for $26, 000, but I was already homeless, I was forced to move in with my sister in North Carolina and I still hadn’t seen my kids for almost a year.

Then, Judge Olds set child support for the amount of money that I was earning in Atlanta, not what I currently owe in North Carolina. So, I still can’t afford to rent my own place. I live with my sister, and I can’t have a bank account. My employer takes 65% of everything I earn. The order in October last year issued by Judge Olds is a temporary support order and not a final order. So, I can’ even appeal it. My ex-wife is still collecting welfare in Virginia, not working and the legal system thinks its better to take all my earnings and leave the children with her. So, I’ll finally be able to get my support adjusted in May of this year, 2008, which is the date that the dishonorable Judge Olds, in Chesapeake, VA set for our final support hearing. This is after living a year and a half on just 35% of what I earn. And, after having been made homeless by a bogus collective judgment obtained by DCSE in Virginia in the amount of $33, 000.

Here is where I am. I finally have a custody and visitation hearing, a year after my wife snatched the kids from me and left me in Chesapeake, Virginia on March 19, 2008. That is this week. I hope this judge orders that I can at least have normal scheduled and overnight visitations with my kids whom do love me very dearly as their father, still. But, I don’t have my hopes up, because I’ve been treated like nothing more than a criminal and a prisoner by this court in Chesapeake, VA thus far.

I hope someone in J4F can help me. I want to sue the Chesapeake court and the DCSE for violating my rights in the Federal Courts. I’ve investigated it, and it can be done. The jurisdiction for this matter would be in Norfolk, VA. With some support and encouragement and a little coaxing and perhaps hand-holding, I could file the papers myself as a pro-se litigant. I’d love to see the looks on Judge Willis’s and Judge Old’s faces as they stand in front of a Federal Court Judge and have to explain what the hell they were doin.

5 comments:

makeapositivechange said...

hi! i do not know if you will see this. but, i was also mistreated in the chesapeake court system concerning custody of my daughter by judge willis. i do hope things have improved for you since your posting here. my case went from 2001-2006 before judge willis, he eventually terminated my visitation due to a very unknowledgeable psychologist (cheryl ludvik) who was basically a hired gun by my x-wife. she stated that due to my persistence of trying to maintain a relationship w/daughter was causing her undue stress and would eventually lead to possible drug use. wow! little did they care, my daughter loved me dearly and we had a beautiful relationship. she was daily taught not to accept me any longer after the separation due to a new man in my x-wife's life and my x-wife's bitter and competitive attitude. after approx. 2 years of this brain-washing, my daughter began to disregard me. of course, i was not doing well because of this junk and my pains and frustrations were used against me. my situation is clearly PAS (parental alienation syndrome). if anyone reads this and is not familiar with PAS, please look it up, example: (http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/rand12.phphi). it is an epidemic that needs to be desperately addressed. judge willis of the chesapeake court system, cheryl ludvik of christian psychotherapy and the guardian ad litem (elizabeth ireland), did way more damage than good. they actually contributed greatly to the whole process of PAS. unfortunately, when i appealed in 2006, i completely ran out of money for attorneys and my daughter is now in texas and i have no contact with her. there are a lot more details i could share about the broken state of child custody hearings but will end here for now. if you are still considering bringing a law suit against judge willis, let me know. i believe there are a lot of men, possibly a woman or two, that have been mistreated and completely judged incorrectly by him. a large number of people with some proof and passion could bring about some justice, but most importantly, education and change. the positive side of this: it has drawn me closer to God and i am presently (almost a junior) pursuing my degrees in biblical studies and professional counseling. after seeing the abuse by these so-called professionals, it has driven me to become a catalyst for change in this area. i may pursue law as well, but have the feeling that i would only get frustrated with the court system. mental health professionals seem to have much more power than the attorneys themselves... synergy could make a huge difference here. if anyone would like to contact me concerning this matter, not only to make a change, but i would be glad to listen and provide advice if you are unfortunately experiencing the beginning stages of PAS. time is a killer in PAS. judges, lawyers, & guardian ad litems that prolong these cases, fuel the PAS drastically and create a very abusive scenario for the children involved... text me @ 757-237-0258...

Unknown said...

We just called you about judge Willis. Thanks for the PAS. Never heard about it but I will be researching that!
Adrien
757-359-9251

Fred Smith said...

Everyone let’s get together and have this judge removed. He has done so many wrongs.

Don't go to court without a court reporter! Not in Front of Larry Willis, A court reporter will protect you!
Without a Court reporter he will bash attorneys, bash witnesses. Break federal law and the Canons of Judicial Conduct for the State of Virginia. The law is supposed to protect us against from a judge.

There is something that we all can do. Do not be afraid! Submit a complaint!

Judicial Inquiry and Review Commission
About
General information about the Commission, how to file a complaint, and how complaints are investigated
Contact Information
• Judicial Inquiry and Review Commission
P.O. Box 367 Richmond, Virginia 23218-0367
Phone - (804) 786-6636
FAX - (804) 371-0650

http://courts.state.va.us/agencies/jirc/jirc_complaint_form.pdf

Let’s get this injustice removed!


peoplevslarrywillis@gmail.com
peoplevslarrywillis@aol.com


Stand up and Fight!

Unknown said...

Hello, I am a mother that has recently lost primary physical custody of my three children last august. Judge Willis was the presiding judge. Since then a guardian ad litem has been appointed. We had a hearing that in May that left me with supervised, no overnight visits and no driving the children! I am beginning to see the light and am researching the history of this judge thus far nothing but extremely negative rulings. I have filed with the state bar a complaint on the guardian ad litem. She has more interest in my ex-husband than providing an unbiased investigation for my children. She has threatened me, frightened my children and has said that she is going to do everything possible to assure that I do not gain custody of my 3 children. Little did I know she is having an affair with my ex-husband! She also reminded me that Judge Willis is the presiding judge and that he will always rule in her favor regardless of my rights to visitation. Thus far she is correct Judge Wills was a complete bully and gave no acknowledgement to me. As if I wasn't even there. Everything the guardian recommended he ruled in her favor with out question. He dismissed my own attorney when we attempted to provide evidence that would result in my favor. I know I have rights! I can not breath with out my children. They are my life! I am making it my life's cause to fight with everything I have against this judge and prove that the recommendations that this guardian ad litem has given are biased and unlawful. I am reaching out to anyone that can possibly help my cause! Please. I hope someone is out there hearing me.
Thank you for allowing me to speak.

Fred Smith said...

Im feel bad for you Tracy. But you are right he does not listen to anything you say.

Attorneys have told me that he is the worst Judge in this area. If enough people get involed and complain then maybe the judicial committee will do something.


He ruins peoples lives. He is bias. I been in front of many Judges, most of them are fair.
No one wants to go against a Judge. Lower court Judge have been known to break the rules in the past.


He will order the court reporter to leave so there is no evidence. He will order child support payments as high as 1200 a month when someone only makes 400 a week. He gets away with it.