When police or prosecutors conceal significant exculpatory or impeaching material, we hold, it is ordinarily incumbent on the state to set the record straight. - Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Monday, August 25, 2008

If the Truth to be known not only is Judge Olds is to blame

I guess it should be told that not only Judge Olds had a hand keeping my son away. There is another, an young clinical Psychologist is also to blame. She help to set me up and turn my son against me. This Psychologist knew from day one that I said I would never lie to my son about anything that me may ask me. She used this to create a situation, where it would have been better to lie to him then tell him the truth.

I can only said that this Psychologist is part of the DV/women movement where she help mothers to lie about abuse and tell then how to present this to the court. She teach them how to phase their statement.

So any fathers out there who wife, girlfriend who is taking your child to below Psychologist may want to get a very good lawyer and fight for the right to take your child to another Psychologist.

Stacey Scott, PsyD, Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Owner, Raiford Psychological Services
601 Mechanic Street, Suite 204
Franklin, VA 23851
www.staceyscottpsyd.com

1 comment:

FdinChesJDR said...

Rufus Banks is no different, he sits on the bench and laughs as testimony is given. He refuses to uphold court orders HE ISSUED.

He makes deals with counsel prior to the defendent entering the courtroom. And is a BIASED as a Judge can get.

If you can't pay a high dollar attorney that wines and dines with Banks forget any chance of getting justice.

THANK GOD he didn't get a Circuit Court Appointment and PRAY for ALL the children who's lives are destroyed by these judges.

And WHO will they hold responsible for any criminal or emotional problems that result from their infinite and " unbiased" decisions.

We the PARENTS who's rights were stolen. NOT the Judge , NOT the Guardian Ad Litem, NOT Social Services and NOT the court appointed psychologist.